Black Friday Mattress Deals are Here
The 2020 Black Friday mattress deals are here and they sure are impressive. Below are some of the best mattress deals we have ever seen.
While many people think of Black Friday as a great time to get deals on cell phones, laptops, tablets, video games and other electronics, one little known fact is that mattresses see some of the biggest deals of all products on Black Friday. This year retailers are offering major discounts both in store and online. If you are in the market for a new mattress, there is no better time to buy.
Currently there are deals on all mattress sizes ranging from twin, double, queen, king and even California king. We recommend checking out deals directly from the manufacturers (companies like Casper, Tempur-Pedic and Leesa) as well as deals from your favorite retailers like Walmart, Amazon and Target.
2020 Black Friday & Cyber Monday Mattress Deals
- Save $877 on Leesa mattresses, bed and bundles. Plus get 2 free pillows when you buy online.
- Save 50% on twin, queen and king memory foam mattresses at Walmart. Mattress prices start at $64.99 for the Linenspa 6″ Explorer Twin Mattress. Now that’s a price that’s hard to beat!
- Save $400 on various Purple Mattress bundle on the Purple Black Friday sale website. These bundles include high quality pillows, sheets and mattress protectors.
- Overstock.com is offering 55% off on many different types of mattresses and sizes. These savings can be had on memory foam, latex foam and hybrid mattresses.
- Nectar is offering $400 off mattresses plus a bonus $400 worth of free gifts for online purchases. This means $800 of free value is available this Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- Casper is now offering up to 30% off everything on their website for Black Friday. This includes mattresses, pillows, sheets and more.
- Saatva is offering $275 off luxury mattresses. However, you do have to spend $1,000 or more to get the $275 discount. While this price sounds steep, Saatva mattresses are high quality and certainly worth the cost.
- Save $720 on the Tempur-Pedic Cloud Mattress. The Cloud Mattress is the most affordable style that Tempur-Pedic makes. This foam constructed mattress offers a soft top with a firm inner core. Like all Tempur-Pedic mattresses, the Cloud Mattress offers their signature pressure relief.
- Save $200 on the Avocado Latex Mattress. This mattress is 100% all natural, so if you want an organic mattress then this is the one for you.
Types of Mattresses
Before you buy a new mattress there are a few things to consider. The most important item to consider is the type of mattress that you want. Each has a different feel and level of firmness.
Latex Foam – a latex mattress has more elasticity and tends to hug your body more than a memory foam mattress does. People who choose a latex mattress often say it has a fast “response time”, meaning that as soon as you lay down the mattress begins to hug the contours of your body.
Memory Foam – a memory foam mattress is made with polyurethane. This material is designed to hug around objects that apply pressure to it. However, the response time is a bit slower than latex mattresses but some people find it more comfortable.
Innerspring Mattress – the innerspring is the classic mattress most people think of. These mattresses feature coils made of metal which provide support. As a result, innerspring mattresses often have a firm and bouncy feel. The main downside of an innerspring mattress is that wear and tear on the coils can cause them to sag which creates a less comfortable sleeping environment.
Black Friday and Cyber Monday is the best time of year to purchase a new mattress. There are better deals during Black Friday than any other period of the year. We recommend choosing the right type of mattress and size and then finding a deal to suit your needs. Many of these mattresses also come with 100 night guarantees. This means that if at any point during your first 100 nights sleeping on the mattress you are unsatisfied, you can return it with no questions asked.