The Best Cell Phone Deals This Holiday Season For Seniors
Here are some of the best cell phone deals to know if you are in the market to upgrade or buy a new phone.
December is a great time to get a new cell phone. Many companies announce deals that are just as good or even better than Black Friday to take advantage of the Christmas shopping season.
If you are in the market for a new cell phone, it is worth taking a look at all of the new models that have been released as well as the deals that carriers are offering. Every year at this time a new batch of iPhone models from Apple and Android models from Samsung, Google, LG and One Plus are announced. This means that these phones have special launch pricing that you can sign up for which allows you to get a great discount on a premium phone.
If you are looking for a more budget friendly model, then you are also in luck. Since manufacturers release their brand new flagship phones during the holiday season, old phones from previous model years get a big discount too. Some of the best models from 2019 such as the Google Pixel 4, Apple iPhone 11 and Samsung Galaxy S10 are currently available at a deep discount.
T-Mobile Cell Phone Deals
T-Mobile has built a reputation as an affordable alternative to AT&T as well as Verizon. They have a fast and reliable nationwide network and their prices cannot be matched by their main competitors. Here is what T-Mobile is currently offering.
- Get a Free Pixel 4A 5G when you trade in an eligible device
- Buy One Samsung Galaxy S20 or Note 20 at regular price and get $1,000 off another Samsung Galaxy S20 or Note 20
- Get a Free Apple iPhone 12 when you trade in an eligible device
- BOGO deals on the Apple iPhone 11
- Buy the new Samsung Galaxy A51 for only $252
Verizon Cell Phone Deals
Verizon Wireless is not to be outdone when it comes to December cell phone deals. These are some of the most impressive discounts currently available from them.
- BOGO on the Apple iPhone 12 when you sign up for an unlimited data plan
- BOGO on the Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max when you sign up for an unlimited data plan
- BOGO on the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G smartphone
- Get the Google Pixel 4a free when you sign up for an unlimited data plan
- Save $400 on the Samsung Galaxy S20+ on select unlimited plans
- Save $800 on the best new Android phones of 2020. To get $800 off you will need to trade in your old phone.
AT&T Cell Phone Deals
AT&T might not have a reputation for offering as impressive of deals as T-Mobile and Verizon, but that does not mean you should ignore the offers they have. Here is what AT&T has to offer at the moment.
- Save $700 on the Apple iPhone XS with trade in.
- Save $700 on the Apple iPhone 12 with an eligible trade in when you sign up for an unlimited plan
- Free Apple iPhone SE when you trade in your old phone and get an unlimited plan. That’s a $400 discount compared to the normal price
- Only $10 per month for the Google Pixel 5 when you trade in an eligible phone.
- Save $700 on the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G when you trade in an eligible phone
Best Monthly Cell Phone Plans
If you’re not looking to get a new phone but you are looking to save some money with a new phone plan, then you’re also in luck. Many carriers offer discounted phone plans during this time of year and here are some of the beset deals.
- Only $40 per month for unlimited talk, text and 4G LTE data from Visible Wireless. This is the best bargain phone plan for anyone who uses a lot of data
- Only $15 per month for unlimited talk and text with Republic Wireless. Keep in mind that this plan does not include any data
- Just $15 per month for unlimited talk and text plus 2 GB of data on the T-Mobile Connect plan
- Mint Mobile is now offering unlimited talk and text plus 3 GB of data for only $15 per month
December is a great time to upgrade to a new cell phone or switch your cell phone carrier. Do not worry about missing our on Black Friday deals as the current promotions are just as good as what people can find on Black Friday.
Figure out what type of phone you would like (iPhone or Android) and then research the various deals that are available to find the one best suited to your needs.