The Best Tire Deals This Black Friday
Looking for a new set of tires? Then look no further than these impressive Black Friday tire discounts.
Having proper tires is essential to staying safe while on the road. Worn out, used and old tires can have a serious impact on your ability to quickly stop when needed. Another risk factor is that old tires lose their ability to grip the road when the snow and ice begins to fall in the autumn. For these reasons it is crucial to always have well functioning tires on your car.
Another advantage of having well functioning tires is that it can help your car achieve it’s true performance. If you want to feel every single horsepower that your car has to offer, or if you want to feel how your car can handle tight corners, then you will need a pair of new tires.
Luckily for you, Black Friday and Cyber Monday is one of the best times of the year to buy a new set of tires. Many retailers offer impressive discounts to get you to upgrade to a new set of all season tires, or for those of you who live in a northern state you can upgrade to a new set of winter tires.
We have analyzed all of the deals that retailers and brands are releasing for Black Friday 2020 and brought them to you here.
2020 Black Friday and Cyber Monday Tire Deals
These are the best tire deals that you can find either online or in store this Black Friday:
- Save $150 on Goodyear tires and Goodyear tire racks when you buy online
- Tire Rack is offering $200 off premium brands like Continental, Goodyear, Pirelli and BFGoodrich. This offer is only available online.
- Get 38% off tires from Amazon. This applies to tires from Goodyear, Continental and Cooper. Amazon has a wide range of tires on sale including all season tires, snow tires and high performance tires.
- Save $80 on a new set of snow tires from the online store of Discount Tire.
- Get 33% off the Nitto Terra Grappler G2 tires from Walmart. This set of tires comes with a 65,000 mile warranty and they are good for both on road traction and off roading.
- Get 38% off Toyo Open Country tires from Walmart. This is a great offer for anyone who drives a full size truck as these tires are ideal for rugged terrain and towing.
- Get 45% off the Nokian WR G4 tire set from Walmart. This is an ideal all-season tire for family cars.
- Get 36% off the Michelin Defender All Season Radial Tire from Walmart. Michelin is a premium tire brand and this model is perfect for passenger sedans. This tire shines in slippery conditions.
- Pep Boys is offering a Buy 2, Get 2 tire deals when you purchase installed Cooper Adventurer Tour, AT or HT tires.
- Evans Tire is offering Buy 2, Get 2 tire deals on everything in stock except for Michelin, BFGoodrich, Bridgestone and Firestone. The maximum value of this offer is $225.
How Do You Know When to Look for New Tires?
If you aren’t sure whether or not you need new tires, there are a few simple things you can do to determine if you current tires are still good or need to be replaced.
The easiest way to check your tire tread is use a penny featuring Abraham Lincoln. Inset the penny into the grooves of your tire with the head of Abraham Lincoln facing down. If any part of his head is hidden by the tire tread your current tires are probably fine. However, if you can see his entire head then you should buy a new set of tires immediately.
Another recommendation is to replace your tires at least every six years. This is true even if your tires don’t have much wear on them. This is because exposure to extreme heat or the sun over six years can cause structural deterioration of your tires.
If you need new tires there is no better time to shop than on Black Friday or Cyber Monday. Many of these deals are available both online or in store, so make your purchase using whatever shopping method is most convenient for you.
There is no need for tires to be expensive, especially when there are such great deals available on Black Friday and Cyber Monday.