Walmart Reveals Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals
Walmart has just announced all of their Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals for 2020. These are some of the lowest prices we have ever seen on electronics like cell phones, televisions, laptops and tablets. If you are in the market for any of these devices, we highly recommend checking our these Black Friday deals from Walmart.
All of these deals go live online at 4pm PST (7pm EST) on Wednesday, November 25. That means that Walmart is giving you more than 24 hours advance notice to get these deals before other retailers even open for Black Friday. It’s probably easier to shop for these deals online rather than line up outside a physical store.
Without further ado, here are the best 2020 Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals from Walmart.
Walmart offers some of the best cell phone deals in the United States on Black Friday. You can expect to save big on all the most popular Apple and Android models.
- Get a $500 Walmart gift card when you get a new Samsung Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20+ or Galaxy S20 Ultra with AT&T or Verizon. Plus, trade in your old phone for a bonus $250. This results in a total savings of up to $750
- Get a $450 Walmart gift card when you buy a new iPhone 11 Pro or iPhone 11 Pro Max from AT&T, Verizon or Sprint. Plus, trade in your old phone for a bonus $250 for a total savings of $700
- Get a $400 Walmart gift card when you buy a new iPhone 11 from AT&T, Verizon or Sprint. Plus, trade in your old phone for a bonus $250 for a total savings of $650
- Only $199 for an iPhone SE (2nd generation) from Straight Talk. This is a $200 savings or 50% off the normal price
- Only $99 for the Samsung Galaxy A21 from Straight Talk. Normal price is $249 so this is a $150 savings
Black Friday and Cyber Monday are some of the best days to find huge savings on laptops. Here are the top deals from Walmart.
- Get the HP Pavilion 15.6″ Horizon Blue Laptop for only $379. That’s a $160 discount compared to normal price
- Only $149 for the Lenovo Ideapad 3
- Only $379 for the Acer Chromebook 715, 8th Gen Intel Core i3-8130U, 15.6″ Full-HD Touchscreen, 4GB DDR4, 128GB. That’s $170 off the normal retail price of $549
- Only $199 for the Lenovo 81JW0001US Chromebook S330, 14″ HD Display
Black Friday without Walmart releasing some impressive TV deals. If you’re in the market for a brand new 4K TV, then look no further than the latest deals Walmart has released.
- Only $478 for a Vizio 70” 4K UHD SmartCast TV
- Only $398 for a Samsung 58” 4K UHD Smart TV
- Save $50 on Apple AirPods Pro, now available for only $169
- Save $60 on the Apple Watch Series 3, now available for only $119
- Only $499 for the brand new PlayStation 5 console or Xbox Series X console
- Only $15 each for select Xbox and PlayStation video games
No matter what you are looking to buy this Black Friday and Cyber Monday, it’s worth checking out if Walmart has a deal on it. As the biggest retailer in the United States, Walmart is likely to announce more and more Black Friday deals as we get closer to the day.
Some of their deals are available online only while other deals are only available in store. We recommend looking to see if you can get the deal online as that will save you a lot of time and energy compared to visiting the store on the busiest shopping day of the year.